Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ben Goldacre is a British doctor, author and campaigner for open trials data. He is part of The COMPare Trials Project - Tracking switched outcomes in clinical trials.
Views on...[edit | edit source]
- In 2015 James Coyne asked Dr Goldacre to support release of the PACE trial study data. Dr Goldacre refused.
- In 2012 Dr Goldacre referred to a "small vindictive community of CFS patients" "preventing discussion". 
- Open access and the price of knowledge The Guardian - Feb 10, 2007
- Academic publishers run a guarded knowledge economy The Guardian - Sep 2, 2011
- Ben Goldacre on Open Data University of Oxford - Video - Jul 15, 2015
- Peer review: Bad Pharma by Ben Goldacre The Conversation - Nov 22, 2012
- Peer review is flawed but the best we've got The Guardian - Sep 11, 2009
Talks and interviews[edit | edit source]
- Ben Goldacre discusses Clinical Data Transparency Published Feb 18, 2015 - Quanticate You Tube
- Q&A with Ben Goldacre & Kevin Carroll on Data Transparency Published May 22, 2014 - Quanticate You Tube
- What doctors don't know about the drugs they prescribe | Ben Goldacre Published Sep 27, 2012 - TED You Tube
- Ben Goldacre: Battling Bad Science Published Sep 29, 2011 - TED You Tube
- Ben Goldacre Talks Bad Science Published Jan 3, 2011 - poptech You Tube
Learn more[edit | edit source]
Online presence[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- The COMPare Trials Project. Ben Goldacre, Henry Drysdale, Anna Powell-Smith, Aaron Dale, Ioan Milosevic, Eirion Slade, Philip Hartley, Cicely Marston, Kamal Mahtani, Carl Heneghan. www.COMPare-trials.org, 2016.
- Finding the serious in the absurd
- Where does Annals of Internal Medicine stand on outcome switching? A detailed response. COMPare - Ben Goldacre, Henry Drysdale, Carl Heneghan, Kamal Mahtani, Eirion Slade, Ioan Milosevic, Aaron Dale, Philip Hartley, and Anna Powell-Smith (the COMPare team).