Jump to navigation Jump to search
The recent changes page lists all the changes to MEpedia that have been made recently. Each page that has changed is listed on a separate line. On each line:
- A bold "N" at the beginning of the line indicates that a page is new. You can click on the page name to review the new page.
- For changes to existing pages, you can click on the word "diff" or the word " changes" to see what has changed in the page.
- If you see an arrow () at the very beginning of the line, it means that multiple edits have been made to that page. Simply click the arrow if you want to see all the edits. For each edit, you can click on the word "prev" to see what has changed in the edit.
- To see the entire editing history of a page, you can simply click on the word "hist" or the word "history".
List of abbreviations:
- This edit created a new page (also see list of new pages)
- This is a minor edit
- This edit was performed by a bot
- The page size changed by this number of bytes