CHROME (Case History Research on ME) was a registered charity founded in 1994 which aimed to identify as many severely disabled myalgic encephalomyelitis sufferers as possible in the UK and to monitor the course of their illness over a period of ten years.
Aims[edit | edit source]
Services[edit | edit source]
Funding[edit | edit source]
Trustees[edit | edit source]
- Margaret Fear
- Ray Gibbons BSc (secretary)
- Inge Heinrich PhD MSc
- Geoffrey Jackson BA PhD
- Ken Manley
- Colin Parratt Bsc
- Chris Richards MA PhD (founder and vice-chair)
- Mary Simmonds
- Rev Ken Street MA (chair and treasurer)
Medical advisors[edit | edit source]
Notable studies[edit | edit source]
- 1998, Severe CFS/ME of Juvenile Onset— A Report from the CHROME Database(Abstract)
- 2009, Severe ME/CFS in Adults-A report from the CHROME Database(Full Text)
References[edit | edit source]
- Gibbons, R; Pheby, Derek F. H.; Richards, Chris; Bray (1998). "Severe CFS/ME of Juvenile Onset— A Report from the CHROME Database". Journal of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. 4 (4): 67–80. doi:10.1300/J092v04n04_06.
- Pheby, Derek; Sneddon, Peter; Heinrich, Inge (2009). "Severe ME/CFS in adults - a report from the CHROME database" (PDF). Bull IACFS/ME. 17 (4): 143–167.