Jump to navigation Jump to search
Open Letters[edit | edit source]
- Two open letters to the editor of The Lancet urged the editor to commission a fully independent review of the PACE trial, which the journal had published in 2011. In 2016, Kaufman, along with 41 colleagues in the ME/CFS field, signed the second letter. An open letter to The Lancet, again - Virology blog
- Dr. Kaufman signed "Open Letter to Netflix Regarding the 'Afflicted' Docuseries".
Continuing education credit video[edit | edit source]
- 2018, The video Diagnosis and Management of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is narrated by Kaufman and is part of a continuing education module made available through the American Medical Women's Association to be viewed along with Unrest film. Medical professionals can then take a 10-minute online test by Indiana University School of Medicine.
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Tuller, David (Feb 10, 2016). "An open letter to The Lancet, again". www.virology.ws. Retrieved Oct 18, 2018.
- Kaufman, David (Oct 16, 2018). "Diagnosis and Management of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome". YouTube. Unrest Film.
- "Unrest Continuing Medical Education Program". UNREST. Retrieved Oct 18, 2018.