Jump to navigation Jump to search
Education[edit | edit source]
- B.S. in chemistry from the University of Virginia
- Ph.D. in physical chemistry from Yale University
- M.D. with honors from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Awards[edit | edit source]
- Member of the Institute of Medicine
- Member of National Academy of Sciences
- 2007, Presidential Medal of Freedom
- 2009, National Medal of Science
- 2010, Co-recipient of the Albany Medical Center Prize in Medicine and Biomedical Research.
Talks and interviews[edit | edit source]
- In November 2015 Dr Collins appeared on the Charlie Rose show and reiterated his view of the seriousness of ME/CFS and the need to increase investment in research.